Are you a college student who:
- Identifies as Neurodiverse, Asperger’s, Autistic, Autism Spectrum, or HFA?
- Is stressed out at times about school related problems and difficulties interacting with teachers, school staff, or students?
- Is wanting to make friends or get along with family more easily?
- Is feeling unsure about how to handle the next steps in adult life?
- Is looking to develop more strategies to help you manage these school and personal life issues?
- Is wanting to gain more independence?
- Is wanting to get to know other college students who understand the specific challenges you’re facing?
Then this is the group for you!
The “COLLEGE GROUP” meets weekly and provides HELPFUL STRATEGIES to reduce your stress, help you address relationship and school problems, improve your conversational skills, make friends, set and achieve personal goals, increase organization and planning, reduce problems with family, increase independence, deal with driving or public transportation, address safety concerns, and improve problem-solving skills. In the group you will get to know other college students like you, who understand the specific challenges you’re facing, and who will support and encourage you!
The group consists of up to 8 college students, and meets weekly for 1 hour and 45 mins at our Palo Alto office.
New Group Forming
Meeting Days and Times Vary
Learn more about fees and payment
Reserve your spot in group by scheduling a diagnostic evaluation.
Take the next positive step in your life journey!
Contact Open Doors Therapy for a free consultation to learn more about group.