Rates vary by service. Please click on a service below for specific rates:
- Individual Counseling for Neurodiverse Teens & Adults
- Parent Counseling
- Neurodiverse College Student Group
- Neurodiverse Adult Group
- Neurodiverse Women’s Group
- Parent Support Group
- Twice Exceptional Teen & Caregiver Groups
- College Adjustment Summer Social Skills Group
We accept the following forms of payment:
- All major credit cards
- HSA cards (health savings account cards)
- FSA cards (flex savings account cards).
- We are not an in-network provider for any insurance companies
- We do not accept single-case agreements with insurance companies
- We do not accept EOP benefits
We are an out-of-network provider, which means we do not bill insurance companies directly.
Your therapy services may be eligible for reimbursement through out-of-network benefits or health care savings accounts.
Rather than billing your health insurance directly, we can provide you with a superbill.
What is a superbill?
A superbill is a detailed receipt of the services we provided to you. Superbills provide the information an insurance company needs to create a healthcare claim.
If you submit superbills to your own health insurance company, you may be reimbursed partially or fully for our services. However, health insurance plans and benefits vary, therefore please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network therapy services
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance cover Group Psychotherapy (CPT code 90853) or Individual Psychotherapy (CPT code 90837)
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If you are able to use out-of-network benefits for our services, we still collect payment from you before or on the day of service, even if we provide you with a superbill.
Any reimbursement provided by an insurance company goes directly to you. We are not fiscally accountable, should your insurance company be unable to reimburse your therapy costs.
Individual and Family Counseling
If you are unable to attend your individual or family counseling session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
If you are unable to attend a group therapy session, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. There are no exceptions for absences.
We offer free educational workshops throughout the year. Please visit our Resources page to find out more.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!