Are you an adult with autistic traits, and you struggle with social interactions?
You may identify as Neurodiverse, Aspie, Autistic, or on the Autism Spectrum?
Are you wanting to:
- feel more comfortable and effective at communicating with others?
- reduce misunderstandings and conflict with others (e.g., family members, co-workers, romantic partner)?
- better handle stress and anxiety?
- understand yourself better?
- make friends?
- improve planning, prioritization and time-management skills?
- get to know other adults with autistic traits who understand the specific challenges you’re facing?
Then this is the group for you!
The “ADULT GROUP” is tailored for neurodiverse adults with autistic traits. We provide helpful strategies to reduce your anxiety and stress, improve your communication skills with loved ones (e.g., romantic partner, family members, friends) and managers/colleagues, help you better mange personal and work relationship conflicts, make friends, set and achieve personal goals, increase organization and planning, and problem-solve. You might be wondering how to enter the workforce or may have a job or be a working professional.
The group consists of up to 8 neurodiverse adults, and meets weekly for 1 hr 45 mins at our Palo Alto office.
New Group Forming
To Be Determined
Learn more about fees and payment
Reserve your spot in group by scheduling a diagnostic evaluation.
Take the next positive step in your life journey!
Contact Open Doors Therapy for a free consultation to learn more about group.